We are excited to announce that Lighthouse.io will be attending IFMA's World Worplace Conference in Denver this October. With the release of our flagship facilities management solution - Lighthouse.io for Cleaning - we are looking forward to meeting with facility managers interested in learning about how location technology can transform the delivery of cleaning services.
Lighthouse.io for Cleaning is a complete cleaning management solution powered by beacon technology. Key features include:
- Staff monitoring: Get real-time and historical reporting on the whereabouts of your entire workforce.
- Compliance management & safety: Set compliance rules and KPIs that trigger alerts to supervisors/staff when they are missed.
- Workflow management: Customize and send task lists, order forms and issue reports directly to & from mobile devices.
- Time tracking: Automate employee time tracking, validated against employee’s location
- Audit: Automate and assign service audits to ensure service standards are maintained.
- Comprehensive reports & analytics: Access real-time and historical reporting on employee movement, KPIs and workflow.
By attending our booth #475, attendees will be able to:
- View a live demo of Lighthouse.io for Cleaning;
- Interact with solution hardware (e.g. bluetooth beacons and smartphone apps);
- Discuss business priorities and concerns with Lighthouse.io executives; and
- Book proof of operations trials at your own facilities.
If your attending, please stop by booth #475. If you would like to book a live demo in advance, please do so here.
For more information about the Lighthouse.io product, click the button below:
About IFMA's World Workplace
Held annually in cities across the U.S., World Workplace is the most longstanding and well-respected learning and networking event for facility management and related professions.
World Workplace facilitates idea-sharing and knowledge-exchange between all professionals who support the work environment. Collaboration between all members of the community is key to our profession’s rise as a career of choice. We have many resources at our fingertips; but in today’s digital world, a swipe of the finger can’t replace the handshake of a colleagues